Monday 16 December 2013

Market Collective

The Market Collective holiday market is happening at the historic King Edward school just a few blocks from my house. Eric and I stopped by yesterday to check it out and get a little last minute shopping done.

The school is a perfect venue with different shops in each classroom. There are so many talented artists and vendors involved it kind of makes you wonder why you'd ever go to the mall! Here are a few of my highlights:

Plant Distinct Terrariums- beautiful terrariums and dry plants, many of which are in vases blown here in Alberta.
Clawhammer Press- cards, coasters, and clever posters
Camp Brand Goods
Veekee

I also saw the cutest fold over clutch that I should have grabbed while I was there, but was feeling guilty about buying mostly things for myself. I might have to go back this weekend to pick it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment