Tuesday 31 December 2013

2013 Recap

2013 was a great year. Lots of fun, travel and weddings-including ours! (!!!!). Here are a few of my favorite moments:

Snowshoeing at Rummel Lake


Engagement Photos

Cuba

Whitefish

 A new niece



Weddings




Italy 1, 2, 3



Favorite food posts:
Goat Cheese and Leek Tart
Non Ice Cream Sandwiches
Black Bean Brownies
Watermelon Feta Salad
Roasted Breakfast Pears

As eventful of a year as it was, I'm ready for it to be over. It was so chaotic, I found it hard to give my mind a break and live in the moment. I was telling a friend about being ready for the year to end and she said that someone had mentioned to her that it's normal, towards the end of the Year of the Snake, to feel ready to shed the year and start fresh. That's exactly where I'm at.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment