Tuesday 3 April 2012

Phoenix

We left Vegas for Phoenix late in the afternoon, so most of the drive was in the dark, but we did manage to catch Hoover Dam before the sun went down.




My conference was in downtown Phoenix and there didn't seem to be whole lot to do, but we did cheer on Canada's own Steve Nash at the Phoenix Suns vs. San Antonio Spurs game. Compared to hockey, where they constantly stop the play, basketball felt very fast paced.



I had one free day after the conference, so we headed out to Scottsdale to golf. It turns out my golf game hasn't improved at all, which meant I spent most of the day taking in the scenery and drinking Michelob Ultra.



The 28 degree weather, pool time and (very) slight tan I got have me really looking forward to summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment