Monday 23 April 2012

Ahh the Weekend

A work event kept me busy for most of the weekend, but yesterday afternoon I had an appointment for some new lashes.

One of my favorite things about vacation is not having to wear make-up. Unfortunately, it doesn't do me any favors in photos. So in preparation for our trip to Hawaii on Wednesday, I went to Noir Lash Lounge for eyelash extensions. This is the first time I've ever had extensions, but the process was pretty relaxing. I will say that around the 30 minute mark, I was getting uncomfortable lying there, but the discomfort definitely paid off. In just under an hour my eyes went from sleepy to fabulous. I love them!

I also got to pull ol' Bessie out of storage. I can't wait to go for a ride and take advantage of this incredible weather.

1 comment:

  1. pretty lashes! i was thinking of getting these for my wedding- which ones did you get?

    ReplyDelete