Monday 2 April 2012

Ahh the Weekend

Hello again! We made it home from Vegas and Phoenix in one piece. I'll have more on the trip tomorrow.

This weekend started with a Friday afternoon spa appointment at Stillwater. After peeling myself from the massage table, I headed out for a girls' night on the town. The hip hop blasting cab that picked us up was a good indicator of how the rest of our night would unfold. It was my first time to Commonwealth and it's definitely my new favorite spot to dance. By the way, Smalltown DJs are playing this Sunday. If you're lucky enough to have Monday off, definitely check them out.

Saturday night, Eric and I attended a fundraiser based around art and wine. The food was wonderful and we walked away with a great piece of art by Seka Owen.

Game of Thrones returned last night and it didn't disappoint. If you haven't seen this show yet, you're missing out. Allow me to show you just one of the many reasons why...


;)

No comments:

Post a Comment