Friday 19 August 2011

Truck Yeah!

I didn't get a chance to check out the food truck mania last Thursday, but conveniently enough the Perogy Boyz truck was parked a couple blocks from our house last night. We'd have been crazy not to try it, right?!


Perogies: Sauerkraut & Onion, Duck & Saskatoon
Sausage: Knackwurst and Kielbasa

The perogies were amazing, especially the Duck and Saskatoon ones. The Sauerkraut and Onion were good too, but I could've used some sour cream or dip of some sort (is that blasphemous in the gourmet perogy world?).

As we finished our supper, the Fiasco Gelato truck pulled up. Perfect timing!


Eric (my official ice cream model) had Pistachio and Biscotti & Cream flavors while I had Peanut Butter & Saskatoon Berry. Delish!

Check here for updates on all of the Calgary food trucks and their locations.

It's probably a good thing I bought new runners earlier this week. Looks like I'm going to need 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment