Thursday 25 August 2011

Blueberry Muffins

Sooo, I have a bit of an issue...


It seems that when I see things on sale I tend to lose all reason and logic. Take the 2 cartons of blueberries sitting in my kitchen. They were 2 for $5 at the grocery store the other day and I thought "2 for $5?! I'd be crazy not to buy them!" To be clear, I could've just bought 1 carton for $2.50, but that didn't seem nearly as appealing.

Needless to say, I'm not even close to finishing all of those darn blueberries so I had no other option than to make blueberry muffins. The thought of making healthy muffins with oat bran and apple sauce crossed my mind, but why make healthy muffins when you can make Browned Butter Blueberry Muffins.



The trick to these is to immediately give them away or freeze them. Otherwise, you'll eat the whole pan. Trust me on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment