Friday 5 August 2011

I was coming down from migraine meds when I wrote this...

...forgive me if it goes astray.

Holy smokes. On Wednesday, I was home with a migraine. That night before bed, I decided to take a migraine pill. I knew this would mean that I would wake up groggy, but I figured a coffee would fix it and all would be well. Nope.

I spent most of Thursday morning trying to string together sentences (unsuccessfully) and when I wasn't  babbling incoherently, I was laughing uncontrollably. You know the case of giggles you get when you haven't slept? That was me...by myself. After work, I went to Community Natural Foods to pick up a few things. I was in there for no more than 5 minutes. When I came out, I stood in the parking lot just staring into the abyss wondering what happened to my car (I'm not sure how long I was standing there because I'm pretty sure I was asleep). Turns out, I parked it across the street. After Community, I had to stop by the normal grocery store because, no, Ol' El Paso Taco Seasoning isn't the least bit organic. Instead, I drove pretty much the whole way home before realising that ground beef, coconut water and eggs isn't what I had planned on making for dinner.

But, I digress. What I actually want to share are these:

Especially these two!
Vietnamese Coffee Ice Pops
Malai Kulfi Ice Pops

The latter are a perfect use for the saffron Eric bought awhile ago (which I have no idea how to use).

Hopefully, my brain will be running on all cylinders again by tomorrow and I'll be able to whip these up.

No comments:

Post a Comment