Friday 15 February 2013

IntiMint

IntiMint is a monthly subscription for Brooke Burke's lounge wear line. Similar to Rachel Bilson's ShoeMint or the Olsen sisters' StyleMint, you pay just under $30 a month for credits. As these credits rack up, you can purchase items. When you sign up, you answer a few questions about your style and they customize a showroom for you. I had originally signed up for StyleMint, but wasn't finding a lot of stuff that I liked. I sort of forgot about it until I checked out IntiMint, saw that I had 4 credits, and promptly went on an internet shopping spree. Here are a few pieces that I've received and loved:




I'm thinking about snagging these shoes too:

Have a great long weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Hello!
    I discovered your quaint blog a few weeks ago and have been hooked! I hail from Okotoks and appreciate your local suggestions - thanks for being a daily read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Wendy! You made my day :)
    I went to elementary and junior high in Okotoks and my brother and his family still live there. I love that town!

    ReplyDelete