Friday 22 February 2013

Happy Friday!

It was a short week, but I'm still as excited as ever to see Friday! I know I've been a bit of a delinquent blogger as of late, but truth be told I haven't been particularly inspired to cook or bake, and things get pretty busy around these parts. Excuses aside, I just started this whole thing for fun and I don't want it to ever feel like a burden. So while my posts may not be a regular as they used to be, I'm still enjoying it and I think that's what really counts.

A few random musings:
Fiasco Gelato has gone deliciously mad! Look at these gelato, Nutella, brioche paninis:

What the?!

Which brings me to my next point. Have you tried a class at One Cycle yet? It's pretty much like spinning in a club. The music is loud, the lights are low, and there's a disco ball involved. I never thought I'd see the day where I actually looked forward to spin class.

And finally, I joined the 21st century a couple of months ago and got an iPhone which can only mean one thing: Instagram. You can follow me at akbratland or on Twitter. #shamlessselfpromotion

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment