Tuesday 10 January 2012

30 Day Yoga Challenge

Photo
Last night marked the first practice of my 30 day yoga challenge at Moksha. I've always wanted to do one, but never thought I would be able to make the time commitment. I figure if I don't do it now, I never will. So, away we go!
Of course, the day before I started, I saw this article by the New York Times. It's a good reminder that yoga isn't a competition. I've never considered myself a competitive person, but when the yogi next to you is rocking eagle pose without even a wobble, it's tough not to compare yourself to them and push yourself beyond your limits. If I'm going to make the full 30 days, I have to remember that this is only about me and how I feel.
Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. I love it. I can't tell you spent a lot of time on it. There are options available with a 30 DAYS YOGA CHALLENGE for trainees to learn Yoga so that they get to take up a stricter regime for healthier body and mind.

    ReplyDelete