Thursday 4 December 2014

Local Gift Guide- for Her

The second local gift guide is for us ladies. If I'm being honest, it's pretty much just everything I want for Christmas :)


Plant Terrariums- Our house is filled with air plants and terrariums (mostly because they're the only thing I can keep alive). I love these hanging globes! Available at Plant 

Erica Weiner Jewelry- Erica Weiner creates the most beautiful and delicate jewelry. Although she isn't local, you can find her pieces at Purr

Pucker by Gwendolyn Richards- Calgary food writer and cook extraordinaire, Gwendolyn Richards, has just released her first cookbook. You can find a few of her recipes (I'm dying for these lemon cookies) on her blog Patent and the Pantry.  As a lover of all things citrus, this book is a must have! You can find it at Cookbook Co. or Chapters.

Gypsy Skulls Print (or an original)- I'm obsessed with the stunning dried flower prints by Calgary artist Ayla Graham. She does so much more than just skulls- which makes it even tougher to choose one! You can shop her website or check her out at Market Collective this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment