Thursday 14 June 2012

Father's Day Gift Guide



If your Dad is anything like mine, he's impossible to buy for. Here are a couple fun things he'd like, but might not get for himself.

Cole Haan LunarGrand Wingtip- Keep Dad looking stylish without making his dogs bark
Stake 3-in-1 BBQ Tool- Grip it, flip it, serve it
Fossil 'Git Kit'- I have no idea why, but my Dad calls his shaving bag a 'git kit.' I'm not sure he's replaced his in the 26 years I've been alive. A new one might be in order.
Whisky Blender- Blend your Dad his own custom whisky and name it after him, or buy a gift voucher and let him make his own
La Quercia Bacon- No explanation required.
Happy Socks- Dads are weird (in a hilarious and charming way, of course). Let his freak flag fly with a fun pair of socks.


To my Dad- Thanks for giving me the 'life is about choices' lecture until I memorized it, for dealing with mechanics every time my simple flat tire turned into a major fix, and for still using the pen holder I made you in kindergarten. Most of all, thanks for being the best darn Dad a girl could ask for. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment