Tuesday 4 August 2015

Okay.

Source

Okay.

First, I want to thank you for all of your love and support. It has helped us heal more than you'll ever know.

Life is starting to return to somewhat normal- a new normal, but normal nonetheless.

I've decided to keep this little blog going. I thought a lot about what and how much to share while still keeping things light and fun. The thought of it got a bit too overwhelming, so I've decided to start an online diary about Annalee and what we're going through. If you'd care to read it, you can find it here.

This space will stay mostly the same. Even though we're going through some of our darkest days, I still like to talk about clothes, cocktails, food and the like. I'm counting on this spot to be a welcome distraction.

No comments:

Post a Comment