Friday 10 January 2014

Jamestown Revival

A few years ago, my sister and I went to visit my Mom and Dad in Russia. While we were there, some of their friends had kids visiting as well- one of whom is in the band Jamestown Revival. Since then, I've loosely followed their stuff, seeing updates here and there. They were in the same Rolling Stone cover competition that the Sheepdogs eventually went on to win, they released a few songs and toured around the states a bit. Now they've got a full blown North American tour planned and they've recently released their California EP. It's been on heavy rotation around these parts. You can listen to it in it's entirety here and/or download it on iTunes (it's currently #9 on the iTunes charts!). I can't wait to hear the full album that's slated for release early this year.


You can also check them out on Conan Monday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment