Monday 27 May 2013

Ahh the Weekend...

A few months ago, I saw that my friend Kristine had bought tickets to see Black Rebel Motorcycle Club in Vancouver. Having not seen her since last year, and being jealous that this would be her third time seeing the band, I convinced my friend Carrie to fly out and surprise her. Kristine's husband was in on our plan and convinced her that he was picking up a friend in Abbotsford. When they came into the pub to get him, there we were. I love surprises!




We spent most of Saturday wandering around Granville island before heading to Gastown for dinner. As always when the three of us get together, there were lots of laughs...until we headed home yesterday.


Here's a little Black Rebel Motorcycle Club for your Monday morning.



No comments:

Post a Comment