Tuesday 2 April 2013

Ahh the Weekend...

I hope you had a good long weekend! Ours was filled with food and family- always a winning combo. On Friday night we checked out the Wiener Schnitzel Haus with our parents. Eric's Mom is German and although it's technically Austrian food, we figured it would be close to the real deal. Our meals were delicious, a bit lacking in vegetables, but delicious nonetheless. I think reservations are probably a must for their tiny space, but definitely check it out of you're looking for something new.

Saturday was brunch and the Zoo with my family. I made this Overnight French Toast and it was a hit. It might be my new brunch go-to. I like that you can do most of the work the night before and have more time to sleep in.

Sunday was egg hunting and dinner with Eric's family followed by the Lucero concert (you'll hear more about that later this week).


And then, before I knew it, the weekend was over. Even the long ones are never long enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment