Monday 19 November 2012

Ahh the Weekend...

We were up in Camrose celebrating a few birthdays.

We had a small get together for my Dad who, much to my elation, is growing his mustache back for Movember. I remember the day he shaved his mustache off thinking that he looked so serious and scary. I've  become accustomed to his bare face over the years, but here's what it looked like in all its glory:

What a beaut!

The big event was my Uncle Al's 65th.  He's my favorite ski buddy. I have so many fond memories of driving out to the hill together, packing ski beers in our coats, and having picnic lunches in the truck.


He's also infamous for his naps. As you can see, he's pretty much capable of taking them anywhere.


Happy birthday, Uncle Al! See you on the slopes.


No comments:

Post a Comment